Authorized Distributor of Corning HPFS® and ULE® Fused Silica
Since 1960, Dynasil Fused Silica has provided precision optical materials, including high purity synthetic fused silica and fused quartz products, to enable next generation photonics applications. Synthetic fused silica is used in the manufacture of optical components, lasers, semiconductors, telecom equipment, electronics, scientific instruments, and an assortment of energy and aerospace applications. Dynasil Fused Silica is one of only four US-based authorized distributors of Corning HPFS® – High Purity Fused Silica – ensuring access to the purest fused silica available.
With a focus on precision machining and a commitment to customer satisfaction, Dynasil Fused Silica has earned a reputation as a trusted source in the photonics industry for ultra-fast delivery and outstanding customer service.
Fused Silica Product Portfolio
- Corning HPFS® 7979 – Outstanding transmittance in the DUV, UV, Visible and IR
- Corning HPFS® 7980 – UV, Visible
- Corning HPFS® KrF Excimer Grades
- Corning HPFS® ArF Excimer Grades
- Corning HPFS® 8655 Grade – very low water content for DUV applications
- Corning ULE® 7972 – For large astronomical telescopes and space satellite applications
- Corning ULE® 7973 – Near-zero CTE for EUVL Applications
- Corning HPFS® Industrial Grade
- Corning TSG Titania Silicate
With over 6 decades of expertise Dynasil Fused Silica is the clear choice if you are looking for a rock-solid and reliable source of precision-machined Corning HPFS® fused silica.
Benefits of Sourcing from Dynasil Fused Silica
• Purest Corning glass, expertly machined in the USA
• Trusted by leading-edge companies around the globe
• Expertise in precision machining
• Broad product portfolio to meet diverse application needs
• Commitment to customer satisfaction
• Proven track record of on-time delivery and high-quality products
• 98.8% on time deliveries for tens of thousands of orders
• 5.39 Sigma (0.005% returns) ensures the highest standards of quality
Whether you have questions about our products or need advice for your specific project or application, we are here to assist you. Contact Us to discuss your specific requirements.